Upcycled jet engine blade table clock, aviator gift, home office decor
Engine blade table clock for home or office:
- Beautiful clock made from a salvaged jet engine blade, found metal and salvaged auto part.
- Perfect pilot gift idea!
- Gloss clear coat all sides/bottom
- Perfect size for any table, shelf, desk or even fireplace mantel.
- 9.5" tall 4" diameter on bottom and 4" wide at top.
- Takes one AA battery (not included) for quartz clock.
- I include print out info where I get the clock movements/how to take care of and put your hands on. I test all clocks for a minimum of 24 hours.
- The clock weighs 5 pounds.
Have a question about a particular product?
Interested in a flower bouquet with a vase or do you want to see several flowers together before you purchase? Just ask I'm happy to work with you! If you have any other questions or want a custom order please fill out my contact form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. You could also click the orange chat box (lower right) and leave a message or contact me on my PaulaArt Facebook Fan Page.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.