Blue & white metal flower, upcycled faucet spigot, tall vase filler
- Blue & white metal flower made from a salvaged faucet spigot, nut and screw.
- Colorful flower looks great in entryway table vases or outdoor porch patio areas.
- Flower head is attached to a wavy metal rusty fence stay post. This is bendable but NOT flimsy.
- Whole flower clear coated.
- I can trim free after purchase (not returnable if cut). You can trim yourself with bolt cutters (I smooth the bottom after cutting)
- 21" tall
- approx 2" wide flower head
- If you do keep outside keep in mind that art can fade/degrade/rust in full sun/freezing temps and extreme heat, or use it up, let nature do its thing! For indoor use dust by spraying with can of air.
- I make industrial flower vases, happy to make a flower arrangement just for you, contact me to get started. Back to my flower collection.
INDIVIDUAL FLOWER COLLECTION BASED ON TYPE:
Have a question about a particular product?
Interested in a flower bouquet with a vase or do you want to see several flowers together before you purchase? Just ask I'm happy to work with you! If you have any other questions or want a custom order please fill out my contact form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. You could also click the orange chat box (lower right) and leave a message or contact me on my PaulaArt Facebook Fan Page.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.