Industrial green flower vase, salvaged pipe
Colorful upcycled flower vase for home or office from upcycled salvaged steel pipe:
- I made this from an old green metal tube which I cut, cleaned, smoothed and added a handmade bottom to. Unique way to display metal flowers or dried flowers. Large enough for entryway table, office lobby countertop area or even for hotel, B&B, real estate decor etc.
- Piece has been varnished inside/out. FLOWERS NOT INCLUDED.
- This is HEAVY ~ weighs approx 9 pounds.
- TIP: for metal flowers cut styrofoam to fit inside bottom of vase and flowers can stand up straight and not slide over to the sides.
- 11 X 6 X 3"
- If you'd like to see what a few of my handmade metal flowers look like in it and need them shorter I can trim for free after purchase (or you can with bolt cutters). Just pick out the flowers and I can show you.
CHECK OUT MY FLOWER COLLECTIONS FOR YOUR VASE:
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.