Mini table vase, industrial flower holder made from scrap metal
- Industrial table vase made from salvaged steel welded together with steel disc on bottom. Varnished inside/out this is a very manly vase that will hold metal flowers or even use as a pencil holder.
- Small but substantial this weighs just over 5 pounds!
- Display on shelving, hallway or coffee table, kitchen counter, desktop, office lobby or nightstand..
- Several metal flowers can fit into this, if you see any in my flower section that appeal to you let me know, most flowers can be trimmed for free after purchase.
- 4" tall
- actual use space/hole is 1.25" dia
- 4" diameter at base
I do not recommend putting outdoors or where it will get wet. Over time rust will form if left outside (which for some doesn't matter but hey it's art I like things looking nice for a long long time).
Have a question about a particular product?
Interested in a flower bouquet with a vase or do you want to see several flowers together before you purchase? Just ask I'm happy to work with you! If you have any other questions or want a custom order please fill out my contact form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. You could also click the orange chat box (lower right) and leave a message or contact me on my PaulaArt Facebook Fan Page.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.