Wall mount coat rack, entryway decor for architect engineer surveyor office
Industrial coat rack made from survey tripod:
Unique upcycled repurposed wood & metal coat rack made from a dismantled vintage surveyor tripod leg. Great engineer graduation/retirement gift idea or architect office accessory for lobby or construction worker/building business.
- 4 j-hook 'hangers' already attached, all you have to do is screw into wall. Piece is varnished w/ 4 pre-drilled holes spaced 16" center in case you want to mount to wall studs.
- Screws NOT included as I do not know the type of wall etc.
- Total dimensions: 39x4x1" hooks extend 4" out from rack
- Weighs under 5 pounds unpacked.
- It's ready to hang all you need is 4 screws. I do not include hardware as I cannot know what type of wall you are going to mount this on and it is better you find the exact type to suit your needs.
This product ships fedex only. If you cannot/do not want to accept fedex (po boxes at post office for example) please do not purchase this. * I will ship it usps but would need to edit the cost to factor in higher rates from usps so contact me first!
See more coat racks available in my shop.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.