Scrap metal art sunburst wall mirror
Rustic indoor outdoor tiller blade mirror:
- This powder gray old farm tiller blade has been given a new life! What was once scrap metal is now a unique upcycled indoor/outdoor sunburst wall mirror with a pivoting 2" dia. 'blind spot' rear view car mirror.
- Mirror moves up/down/left/right. Neat to put on gates/garage/near good or inside.
- Piece weighs just under 1 pound. NOTE: I have NOT varnished this because I didn't want the powdery gray color to darken but I DID varnish the backside to protect your wall. Mirror has hole to hang via a screw or nail.
- 8" diameter with 2" diameter convex blind spot car mirror
- Best not to have art in full sun or harsh weather if you want it to look great for years. You can always revarnish if you want ~ just cover up the mirror and spray away!
- More of my industrial mirrors.
Have a question about a particular product?
Interested in a flower bouquet with a vase or do you want to see several flowers together before you purchase? Just ask I'm happy to work with you! If you have any other questions or want a custom order please fill out my contact form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. You could also click the orange chat box (lower right) and leave a message or contact me on my PaulaArt Facebook Fan Page.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.