Brown table vase, handmade from salvaged metal
Unique brown table vase with a little bit of green, perfect for coffee table, desktop, nightstand, shelves or anywhere else you want to display a handful of metal flowers! Made from a salvaged metal pipe I cut and welded a found object top to as well as a metal disc for the bottom. Varnished all over. Lid has several holes in it and you could put flowers into them too. * I make flowers too and can cut them to fit into this vase just ask!
- 6.25" tall approx 4" diameter at bottom and actual use space at top is just over 1.5".
- Four holes around the lid are small but as you can see in one of the pictures you can put some pencils in there if you want or more flowers.
- Vase is not waterproof. Weighs 5 pounds.
- Dust with microfiber cloth or can of air.
- Any flowers you see in my etsy shop can be purchased here even if they aren't listed just let me know which ones and take advantage of my 10% discount when ordering 2 or more items.
INDIVIDUAL FLOWER COLLECTION BASED ON TYPE:
Have a question about a particular product?
Interested in a flower bouquet with a vase or do you want to see several flowers together before you purchase? Just ask I'm happy to work with you! If you have any other questions or want a custom order please fill out my contact form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. You could also click the orange chat box (lower right) and leave a message or contact me on my PaulaArt Facebook Fan Page.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.