Faucet spigot flower, 18" yellow garden stake, upcycled recycled art
Upcycled faucet spigot flower on salvaged metal stem. Unique flower for home, office or garden decor:
- Made from a salvaged faucet handle and an actual cut off blade that I used to work on my art and a metal screw cap on top/center. Colorful fun flower looks great in a vase or use on porch patio as a plant stake.
- Stem made from found metal that is very firm but could be slightly bent; whole flower has been varnished. (I can trim shorter free after purchase if you want it to fit a shorter vase)
- Other ideas...gift it to a gardener or city worker/plumber type. Nice housewarming gift or get well/cheer you up present.
- 18" tall
- 2" diameter faucet
- If you do keep outside keep in mind that art can fade/degrade/rust in full sun/freezing temps and extreme heat, or use it up, let nature do its thing! For indoor use dust by spraying with can of air.
- I make industrial flower vases, happy to make a flower arrangement just for you, contact me to get started. Back to my flower collection.
INDIVIDUAL FLOWER COLLECTION BASED ON TYPE:
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.