Handmade recycled flower made from upcycled vintage typewriter printwheel
- RESERVED FLOWER FOR J. Please do not purchase unless it is for YOU!
- This vintage typewriter printwheel makes for a very unique flower! I"ve attached a cut off blade behind it so in the light you see yellow. Center of flower is found materials, whole flower has been varnished. Great secretary gift, office lobby decor!
- 21" tall and 3" diameter flower head.
- For indoors or covered porch patio, flower has been varnished but is delicate due to the printwheel (it could dry out if left in heat/sun and is vulnerable to elements). Stem is salvaged highway cable, not flimsy not bendable unless you put into a vice but do not put pressure on the flower head). I can trim for free after purchase but cannot accept returns on cut flowers.
- If you'd like to see the flowers in a vase just ask!
INDIVIDUAL FLOWER COLLECTION BASED ON TYPE:
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.
More from this collection
it was a wonderful experience ordering from paula. i absolutely love the flowers.