Industrial catchall, iron table tray, salvaged steel, recycled saw blade
- Unique catchall tray made from upcycled salvaged steel and a used DEWALT cutting saw blade welded to the bottom. Varnished all over.
- This is a gorgeous piece of metal that will hold lots of stuff!
- Big time manly gift idea, construction worker decor. Also use for remote holder, jewelry bowl, entryway organizer and general valet accessory for home or office.
- Beastly 15 pounds.
- I WILL INCLUDE 4 FREE FELT BUMPERS IF YOU'D LIKE TO ADD THEM TO THE BOTTOM.
- Width: 12X12" wide from outside rim to rim.
- Actual use space dia is 9.5" dia.
- Depth: 2.5"
- Weighs 15 pounds
Have a question about a particular product?
Interested in a flower bouquet with a vase or do you want to see several flowers together before you purchase? Just ask I'm happy to work with you! If you have any other questions or want a custom order please fill out my contact form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. You could also click the orange chat box (lower right) and leave a message or contact me on my PaulaArt Facebook Fan Page.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.
More from this collection
Paula is great! This piece was awesome, it met all expectations. Thanks for the fabulous piece and communication during the process. It is great!