Recycled metal flower, 19" tall table vase filler, yellow & orange buttercup
Handmade recycled metal flower, orange & yellow buttercup shaped:
- Recycled flower made from chandelier parts, plastic caps, a flapper disc and other found bits. Connected to a very firm steel cable.
- This looks great in a table vase with several other flowers! If using outside due to the materials keep it in a covered area.
- Stem is NOT flimsy. I've varnished the entire flower. I can cut for free if want it shorter for wall pocket sconces or mini desk vase.
- Height: 19 Inches
- Flower head wdth: 2 Inches dia
- Best if indoors or covered porch as harsh conditions/sun/moisture will fade/rust and degrade art. This flower in particular is best suited for indoors due to the materials.
INDIVIDUAL FLOWER COLLECTION BASED ON TYPE:
Have a question about a particular product?
Interested in a flower bouquet with a vase or do you want to see several flowers together before you purchase? Just ask I'm happy to work with you! If you have any other questions or want a custom order please fill out my contact form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. You could also click the orange chat box (lower right) and leave a message or contact me on my PaulaArt Facebook Fan Page.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.