Wall mount coat rack, entryway decor for architect engineer surveyor office
Industrial coat rack made from survey tripod:
Unique upcycled repurposed wood & metal coat rack made from a dismantled vintage surveyor tripod leg. Great engineer graduation/retirement gift idea or architect office accessory for lobby or construction worker/building business.
- 4 j-hook 'hangers' already attached, all you have to do is screw into wall. Piece is varnished w/ 4 pre-drilled holes spaced 16" center in case you want to mount to wall studs.
- Screws NOT included as I do not know the type of wall etc.
- Total dimensions: 39x4x1" hooks extend 4" out from rack
- Weighs under 5 pounds unpacked.
- It's ready to hang all you need is 4 screws. I do not include hardware as I cannot know what type of wall you are going to mount this on and it is better you find the exact type to suit your needs.
This product ships fedex only. If you cannot/do not want to accept fedex (po boxes at post office for example) please do not purchase this. * I will ship it usps but would need to edit the cost to factor in higher rates from usps so contact me first!
See more coat racks available in my shop.
Have a question about a particular product?
Interested in a flower bouquet with a vase or do you want to see several flowers together before you purchase? Just ask I'm happy to work with you! If you have any other questions or want a custom order please fill out my contact form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. You could also click the orange chat box (lower right) and leave a message or contact me on my PaulaArt Facebook Fan Page.
Share this Product
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.